We highly recommend that you schedule your appointments at least one week in advance to ensure that your preferred time and service is available.
At our salon, we offer pedicure services that utilize zero gravity pedicure chairs. These chairs are uniquely designed to provide the ultimate relaxation experience for our clients. However, for safety reasons, we can only accommodate clients who weigh 300 pounds and under. This weight limit ensures that our chairs can operate safely and effectively during your pedicure.
We also have a policy that children must be 12 years or older to receive services at our salon. This policy is in place because our services are at a spa level and are generally longer than your average manicure/pedicure. We have found that children under the age of 12 have difficulty staying quiet and still for that length of time. As we strive to provide a relaxing salon experience, we have a no-talking policy and insist that our guests use quiet voices when in the salon.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping us maintain a peaceful and safe environment for all of our guests.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
At Secret Garden Nails, we understand the importance of safety and well-being during these unprecedented times. In response to COVID-19, we have embraced a set of standards of conduct to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. We believe that maintaining a safe and nurturing environment is crucial, especially when it comes to managing stress.
We are committed to providing a trusted and reliable salon experience, where you can feel confident that your overall well-being is our top priority. Thank you for choosing Secret Garden Nails as your go-to destination for relaxation and self-care.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS AND OUR GUESTS, WE COMMIT TO BUILDING TRUST AND CONFIDENCE BY:
- Maintaining the well-being our staffs and guests as our Top priority.
- More than anything we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you are at the salon.
- Our unique ventilation system is fully operational during business hours, providing a continuous flow of fresh air.
- We will take extra measures to disinfect all the areas that frequently used, on top of our standard cleansing procedure.
- UVC LIGHT DISINFECTION – We created our own one and only UVC DISINFECTION TOWER and it runs three times a day to greatly reduce the level of airborne virus.
- ONLY guests with appointments or retail guests will be allowed into the salon. NO accompanying persons will be allowed into the facility at this time.
- Feeling Unwell? Stay home when ill (applies to staff and guests).
- PPE – Offering personal protective equipment as require by law to protect staff and guests.
- Mask Usage –We strongly recommend all guests and staff to wear masks.
- Frequent hand washing both staff and guests (minimum 20 seconds).
- Covid-19 Training – Prior to reopen, all staff have undergone King County recommended training as well as Barbicide Sanitation and Disinfection Certification.
We are incredibly grateful for the love and support we have received from everyone, especially during these last years. At our salon, we are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all while delivering professional and unforgettable services to each guest. However, due to inflation and wage increases, we have had to adjust our service fees accordingly. We appreciate your understanding, support, and loyalty. Thank you for being a part of our community.
Please view our terms and rules
It’s not just pedicure & manicure. It’s treatment and therapy!