At Secret Garden Nails, we understand the importance of safety and well-being during these unprecedented times. In response to COVID-19, we have embraced a set of standards of conduct to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. We believe that maintaining a safe and nurturing environment is crucial, especially when it comes to managing stress.
We are committed to providing a trusted and reliable salon experience, where you can feel confident that your overall well-being is our top priority. Thank you for choosing Secret Garden Nails as your go-to destination for relaxation and self-care.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS AND OUR GUESTS, WE COMMIT TO BUILDING TRUST AND CONFIDENCE BY:
- Maintaining the well-being our staffs and guests as our Top priority.
- More than anything we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you are at the salon.
- Our unique ventilation system is fully operational during business hours, providing a continuous flow of fresh air.
- We will take extra measures to disinfect all the areas that frequently used, on top of our standard cleaning procedure.
- UVC LIGHT DISINFECTION –Created our own one and only UVC DISINFECTION TOWER and operated two times a day to greatly reduce the level of airborne virus
- ONLY guests with appointments or retail guests will be allowed into the salon. NO accompanying persons will be allowed into the facility at this time.
- Feeling Unwell? Stay home when ill (applies to staff and guests).
- PPE – Offering personal protective equipment as require by law to protect staff and guests.
- Mask Usage – For everyone’s safety, all staffs are require to wear masks while in the salon, all guests are recommended (not mandatory)
- Frequent hand washing both staff and guests (minimum 20 seconds).
- Social Distancing – Adequate distancing is recommend for everyone’s comfort.
- Covid-19 Training – Prior to reopen, all staff have undergone King County recommended training as well as Barbicide Sanitation and Disinfection Certification